Wednesday, July 28, 2010

(NEWS) Germany: Nazi Suspect Indicted For Murdering Jews

"Samuel Kuntz, 90, charged with participating in murder of 430,000 Jews at Belzec camp, where he served as guard, as well as shooting 10 Jews in other incidents.

A former Nazi death camp guard has been charged with participating in the murder of 430,000 Jews and other crimes during the Third Reich, German prosecutors said Wednesday.

Samuel Kunz, 90, was informed last week of his indictment on charges including participation in the murder of 430,000 Jews at the Belzec death camp in occupied Poland, where he served as a guard from January 1942 to July 1943, prosecutor Christoph Goeke in Dortmund said."

Want alerts for new videos?
Like us on Facebook.