Monday, July 5, 2010

(NEWS) Muslim Zionist Speaks Out In Bangladesh

"Shoaib Choudhury, a Muslim Zionist in Bangladesh, told IsraelNationalRadio’s Yishai Fleisher last week, 'Political Islam and hate speech are our biggest enemies.'

Choudhury is the editor of the Weekly Blitz, which he calls 'the only anti-jihadist newspaper in the Muslim world.' He is also an author, lyricist, movie director and peace activist – and was held in solitary confinement for 17 months because he wanted to visit Israel.

'I started this newspaper in 2003,' Choudhury told Fleisher, 'and at the time, the Hebrew Writers Association in Tel Aviv invited me to take part in a symposium. On my way to Israel, I was stopped and arrested at the international airport in Dhaka. They labeled me a Zionist and an Israeli spy, interrogated me and tortured me for ten days, and then imprisoned me for 17 months in solitary confinement, until 2005.'"










Want alerts for new videos?
Like us on Facebook.