Monday, August 9, 2010

(BLOG) The Women Of Israel

"Regardless of where I've traveled, the local women always fascinate me. How do they dress and do their hair? How do they interact with each other? How do they relate to their local men? How do they parent their children? What are their favorite topics of conversation?

Israel hasn't been an easy study in understanding what makes the local women tick. First, there is a language barrier since I speak about eight words of Hebrew. Second, the female population here comes from all over the world and brings the different characteristics of their native countries with them. Third, I don't buy into all the stereotypes associated with Jewish women. I think people are individuals, no matter how heavily influenced they are by their physical environment, culture, and ethnicity."










Want alerts for new videos?
Like us on Facebook.