Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Ehud Barak responded Tuesday to news of the fatal northern border clashes between the IDF and the Lebanese army, in which an IDF soldier and 4 Lebanese were killed.
'I hold the Lebanese government directly responsible for this provocation,' Netanyahu said."
- Pictures Of Soldier 'Dov Harari' Who Was Killed Today
- Map & Pictures Prove Israel Not In Lebanese Territory When Ambushed By Snipers
- IDF Officer Killed In Clash On Israel-Lebanon Border
- 2 IDF Soldiers Wounded In Lebanon Clash
- Residents don't need to enter shelters
- At least four Lebanese killed in border clashes
- Photo gallery: Unrest on the border
- IDF, Lebanese Forces Exchange Fire On Northern Border