Tuesday, August 3, 2010

(VIDEO) Mass Wedding Organized By Hamas; 450 Girls, Aged 6 To 9 Years, To Be Wed

I recently posted this video below and since then have been informed that the video has been debunked as propaganda. I am still not sure whether this is even true that it has been debunked but will continue to research this...

According to the information regarding the debunking of this video and the event, there was a mass wedding in Gaza for young people but no the little girls were not the brides, they were only dressed up as brides for a tradition they have... (source1) (source2)

Another article I found seems to reject the debunking of these claims, you can view it here.

While I do completely support Israel and despise Hamas or children being married off, I do however not appreciate propaganda as it twists the truth and therefore stoops us to the low level of using propaganda as a tactic like Hamas always does...

However, I am going to leave this video here, as an Imam around 1m:05s, speaks about the acceptable age that a girl can marry and have sex according to Islam, it is highly disturbing...

I will also continue to verify the authenticity of the persons claims in this video...










Want alerts for new videos?
Like us on Facebook.