Monday, October 25, 2010

(NEWS) Former Leftist: End Myth Of Right-Wing Incitement

"As memorials continue for former Prime Minister Yitzchak Rabin, who was assassinated 15 years ago, a former 'proud Leftist' is calling to end accusations that right-wing incitement preceded Rabin's death. Popular entertainer and media personality Dudu Elharar told Arutz Sheva's Hebrew-language news service that 'Rabin is spinning in his grave' over finger-pointing by the political Left.

Many on the Left have accused nationalists of calling for violence against Rabin and other politicians in the days of the Oslo Accords, shortly before the killing. Elharar tells a different story.

'Until 1992 I voted for Meretz, and in 1996 I voted for Labor... I was in the 'peace camp,' I was a proud leftist, I saw the right-wing protests of the time through a leftist's eyes, and I can tell you that there was no incitement. Not even a hint of incitement,' he stated."












Want alerts for new videos?
Like us on Facebook.