Thursday, October 7, 2010

(NEWS) Jewish Repairman Escapes Near-Lynch In Jerusalem

"Jerusalem resident Baruch Pruss, a Jew who works as a repairman, was spared from a near-lynch on Thursday. He was viciously attacked in the Arab neighborhood of Isawiya. Police failed to protect him despite multiple calls, he accuses.

Pruss arrived in Isawiya to provide service to an Arab man who had purchased a washing machine from the electrical appliance company he works for, Elran.

'I went into [Isawiya], I got to the house, I fixed the washing machine, and I started to head home,' he recalled in an interview with Arutz Sheva's Hebrew-language news service. 'When I walked out of the house, Arabs from the village, who had been waiting to ambush me, fell on me and began to attack.'"












Want alerts for new videos?
Like us on Facebook.