Sunday, July 24, 2011

(NOTICE) Sign Up For Israel Muse Daily Online Newspaper


I have started two online news papers called "Israel Muse Daily" and "Middle East Muse Daily" for your convenience.

The papers automatically update themselves with current news feeds from various sources.

As I do no always have the time to upload the latest news to my blog, you can at least get all the same news from my online papers. There is an option to subscribe to them if you wish to receive once daily emails notifying you of the latest news.

Here are the links:

Israel Muse Daily

Middle East Muse Daily

I will gradually find more sources to add to the news feeds which will provide you with even more information that I have to source from hundreds of different websites and blogs.

Enjoy :)






Want alerts for new videos?
Like us on Facebook.