Thursday, August 19, 2010

(BLOG) You Can Take The Goy Out Of Israel...

"…but you can’t take Israel out of the (Oy Va) Goy. Here is my latest column for Jewish News:

I recently returned from a 10-day, all-expenses paid trip to Israel. I was treated like royalty throughout, and interviewed by countless Israeli television channels and newspapers. I returned with a relaxed, warm glow, a cracking sun tan and an army of new blog readers from the Promised Land. I sense you’re not exactly bursting with sympathy.

The trip, called Once In A Lifetime, brought four bloggers from round the world to visit Israel on an all-expenses-paid visit. I was one of the four, joining two American bloggers and one from China. The venture was the brainchild of a group of 24 students from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. All are members of Stand With Us, the international organisation which educates the world about Israel."










Want alerts for new videos?
Like us on Facebook.